Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Long Term Chastity

Save for a couple of nights that i was allowed to sleep without it, i have been in my chastity belt all of the time.  Carol seems to enjoy the added control over me the belt brings her, giving her the peace of mind that my sexual gratification will never take place without Her explicit permission.  My part-time consulting business, along with our personal lives, sometimes require that I do some air travel.  Going through security with a chastity belt on, even though it is entirely made of hard plastic except for the lock (and even that can be substituted with numbered plastic locking tabs) is a major concern of mine.

I've been busy and haven't had time to read up that much on the subject, but I've seen in a few places where you can get through security without any problems with the plastic devices.  On the other hand, in most major airports where they have body scanners, I don't think it is that simple.

I've had this discussion with Carol twice since she began locking me up.  She understands my concern and fear of potential embarrassment and humiliation if my chastity belt is discovered in such a public setting.  However, She believes it should not be a concern of mine.  Her dominance over me, and my submission to Her, should be the "overarching principle" that guides how we lead our lives.  She notes that there may be some exceptions, where our D/s lifestyle flies in the face of reason or could cause personal damage to either one of us.  However, She doesn't believe that this particular case is one of these exceptions.  "Not even close" as She put it.  Further, She notes that there is nothing illegal in wearing a chastity belt.  Hard to argue with that logic.

i am slowly adjusting to a life in chastity.  i'm wondering about the long term psychological and physiological effects it might have on me.  Will it casue me to become even more submissive and docile?  Only time will tell.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. I've been locking my hubby up for a little while, he's not flown wearing in his curve chastity belt yet but he will be soon.

    ReplyDelete