Thursday, July 28, 2011

Ms. Carol - My sissy cuckold sugar "daddy"

Plain and simple, I have it made. I have a submissive wife (legally a husband) who was very successful in her field and financially well-off with a very generous annuity. Also, she does whatever I tell her to, all the housework, cooking, cleaning, etc. and all the while pleases me with her oral talents whenever I want. To top it off, I get all the Big Black Cock I want most of the time. How fucking great is that?

And before I forget...my sissy sugar daddy helped set me up with a good job in the company we both worked for before she retired. That little extra "assistance" helped propel me to a brand new promotion that was announced this afternoon. Life is good.

Tonight, sissy paula just prepared me a perfectly mixed cosmopolitan to celebrate my success. When I've had enough to drink, I'm going to thank her for all she's done by pissing into her waiting mouth. Like I said....life is good.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! With your sissy and your promotion.
    Have a nice weekend.

    appy

    ReplyDelete