Monday, December 5, 2011

Black Owned

Much has changed in the last couple of months regarding my relationship with my "wife" paula.   We've been to a few more Mandigo parties, becoming more comfortable at each one we attend.  My own addiction to Black Cock couldn't be stronger.  So much so that I consider myself "black-owned."  The thought of that excites me.  It has a very submissive connotation to it, and I like it.  I love being used by Greg, Brandon and other black men like one of their sluts. 

The biggest change however deals with paula.  Our sex life with each other hasn't changed that much.  I still only allow her oral sex on me and sometimes let her masturbate in my presence.  That part's not different.  The biggest difference is that she also has become "black owned."  During one of my lovemaking sessions at a Mandigo party with Brandon where paula was made to watch and tend to some of our needs, he mentioned that he had a friend who would just love paula.  Enter CJ.  CJ's a local black businessman who is bisexual, with a thing for submissive feminine sissy type males.

CJ's now met paula six times over the past two weeks.  Yesterday when he was here, he joked that if I didn't mind, he'd like to call paula his "wife" as well.  That's fine with me.  I even suggested we have a little formal ceremony making it quasi-official some time around Christmas. 

So, for all intents and purposes, we're both "black-owned."  Probably time for a visit to the tattoo parlor.

1 comment:

  1. I understand as well. My wife and I have been black owned for over 5 years and love ever day of it. Only he can please my wife all I am allowed to do is the hoiuse chores and clean-up services.

    ReplyDelete