Saturday, June 2, 2012

Cuckolding Gone Awry

For the last few months I've debated whether or not to just delete this blog and move on with my life.

Since my last post, I've continued to read blogs about cuckolding where everything seems to work just fine, with few real life problems.  I wish I could say the same.   

The Mandigo Party I hosted at our place in March  looked like it was going to be quite the party.  More people showed up than I had planned, and everything was going fantastic until around 11 PM when the cuckold games sort of got out of control. 

I don't feel like getting into the specifics of what happened right now, but my "wife" paula left that night and hasn't been back since.  What happened had to be very traumatic for her.  After one of the cuckold games I left to go into one of the bedrooms with two hunky black studs.  When I returned, paula was gone.  I  haven't seen her since.

I've spoken to her many times since.  I'm hoping she comes back.  I love her and miss her.  I hope what happened hasn't put us past the point of no return.  I know what I want.  She needs to decide what's best for her.  I hope we can work things out. 

6 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that, :-( and on that i want to make a comment, please, please don't take it the wrong way...This is exactly why Elise Sutton, on her website..has said that cockolding, though a good fantasy between the couple, can and will eventually backfire.
    I really do hope that you and your Mistress Wife, get things worked out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting....I had the feeling, as I read each of your posts, that you were moving way too fast with this endeavor. I think many men, myself included, will accept a lot of change in their relationship, as long as it comes on slowly, so the impact can be absorbed. For me, the idea of another man fucking my Goddess was very disturbing in the beginning, but today it's a very erotic (albeit small) part of our sexual play. You say that you know what you want...I hope it's that you have your partner back and that the two of you can move forward together, carefully. After all, where do you want to be twenty years from now: alone with memories of a brief time of excitement, or together with the one you love, remembering together?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very sorry to hear this. Best wishes to you both!!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very saddened to hear this and wish you both the best.

    scott

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm also sorry to hear this and hope you can work things out. You should be commended for posting about it. It can't be an easy thing to do.

    Good luck.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I love her and miss her"
    and
    "I know what I want."

    What is your choice when one cancels out the other?

    ReplyDelete